Now that we are fast approaching the end of August, any summer clothes I’m buying for the children are being stockpiled for next year, and I’m turning my attention to Autumn childrenswear.
Here are my top picks from the new season Petit Bateau childrenswear collection:
- The pointy hood! The stripes! So much cuteness in this Striped all-in-one.
- An Autumn baby wardrobe staple – this wool cardigan comes in many colours, but of course, the yellow is my favourite.
- Check Pinafore Dress The check print adds a modern feel to a classic pinafore style.
- I love a quilted jacket. It will go with pretty much any outfit, and is perfect for cooler Autumn days.
- This Floral Dress works equally well as a smart occasion dress or styled with chunky knit tights and ankle boots for a casual Autumn look.
- Check shirt with faux sheepskin lining? YES PLEASE.
Chunky wool, earthy colours and monochrome prints – although summer may be my favourite time of year, I do have a serious soft spot for Autumn/Winter style, and I can’t wait to start dressing my boys for the new season. It’s also a great time to bag a bargain on summer sale items – buy a size up for next year!