This is a sponsored post. I have been compensated in return for compiling my wishlist.
One of my favourite ever shops in Croydon (and Croydon has literally everything) is the John Lewis home store on the Purley Way. When Arlo was a baby, I used to drive there just to have a browse and imagine what I’d buy if I had the money to kit out our house. I’m not sure why I like it better than the other department stores, but in general I just prefer the products and designs that John Lewis stock. Plus, the home store is all new and shiny and very buggy-accessable.
Here are my top picks from the John Lewis website at the moment. It’s a bit of a mix between home and baby products because these two areas are always where I want to spend all of my (imaginary) money:
1. Anorak Kissing Robins Picnic Rug – For those summer outings with a baby
2. Kettler Double Sun Lounger – just about roomy enough for me, I think.
3. Orla Kiely Multi Stem rug – A classic design, probably too good to be put in our living room and spoiled by the kids.
4. Moba Moses Basket – These beauties are exclusive to John Lewis at the moment and I’ve had my eye on them since Moba followed me on Twitter. I’m not sure how you are meant to choose a colour – they look great all together so maybe it’s best to do an Octomom so you can have all eight.
5. Hatley Bear Sleepsuit – Pretty sure this baby does not need any more sleepsuits, but that doesn’t stop me looking.
6. Baby bodysuits – Colourful bodysuits are so much more fun than the plain white ones. We had some similar vests for Arlo and they were great in summer.
Now all that remains is for the Croydon John Lewis to add a childrenswear section and you’ll never get me out of there.