In typical fashion, I’m nowhere near starting my Christmas shopping yet, but I have been doing plenty of Christmas online browsing – or in other words, a spot of major procrastination.
Uncommon Goods got in touch to ask if I would like to feature a gift guide on my blog, so today I am bringing you my favourite picks from their online store.
Based in Brooklyn, NYC. Uncommon Goods specialise in unique jewellery, designer décor, tabletop items, and handcrafted gifts – all created in harmony with the environment, without any harm to animals or people.
- Equilateral Handmade Soap Set. I love the shape and colours of these soaps. They make a very presentable gift and would look super stylish in any bathroom.
- My children would go completely crazy for this Construction Plate and Utensils. I love the cutlery vehicles.
- I currently have first shoes and hospital bracelets littered in different places around the house. I love the idea of this Baby Keepsake Library with labeled compartments to treasure everything in one place.
- Whether it’s for pretty storage or to put houseplants in, I can never get enough of woven baskets – this Herringbone Knitting Basket comes in my favourite colour.
- This shelf is a pretty cool way to make a feature out of all those spare toilet rolls – I think this Cloudy Day Toilet Paper Storage would look great on our cloakroom wall.
Which is your favourite? Check out Uncommon Goods for stylish,m ethical, and unique gifts – there’s something to suit just about everyone.
Thank you to Uncommon Goods for partnering with Sorry About The Mess